META Smart I / O Device
META Smart I/O device is a kind of unique electronic card which is used for receiving any analog or digital data from machine. Received data is converted to digital big data and streamed them to cloud via META Panel PC.
META Smart I/O device is designed to work any kind of analog or digital industrial sensors in order to receive data.
- 8 x digital inputs (4 of them for High Speed Counter)
- 4 digital high-speed counters inputs
- 2 x fixed 4x20mA analog inputs
- 2 x adjustable 0-10V / 0-5V / 4-20 mA / 0-20 mA analog inputs
- 8 digital outputs
- 2 220v 3A Relay outputs
- 1 x I2C input for vibration sensor
- 1 x RS485 input, Modbus RTU / ASCII
- 1 x Ethernet input, Modbus TCP / IP
META Smart I / O device has communication protocol which is designed for the feature of collecting more than one type of data. These data can be displayed on 3 different monitoring screens inside Meta Panel PC Application. These are:
- Digital input output screen
- Analog input output screen
- Modbus Serial and TCP screen
Each screen is independent from each other, since the inputs and outputs used on each machine may be different, the screen to be used will also vary in number. For example, if only digital inputs and outputs will be used in the X packaging machine, only the screen with digital inputs and outputs will be used, or if the mod-bus screen and analog screen will be used in the Y dynamic weighing machine, these two screens must be activated.