MSF Industry 4.0 Digital Strategy Webinar
Topic : MSF Industry 4.0 Digital Strategy Webinar & Slovenia EU Subvention
Time : Jan 22, 2021 10:00 CET
CEO @Meta Smart Factory
Smart Factory (Industry 4.0 & IIoT & MES & MOS), Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Business Management, Software Development
Implementation of Lean in production & service companies.
Defining the product, service or family of product and services which is defined based on the input and parts, as well as routing and processes involved.
Creating a state value stream map which includes all the value streams in the process.
Studying the current state map based on all available data.
Creating a long term ideal state map including the product value streams as appearing in the long term.
Optimizing the state map with the use of lean techniques. Pointing out possible waste, eliminating the identified waste sources, and creating short and middle term state maps which improve on the process value.
Creating an implementation plan to turn the current state map to the short term, mid-term and long term state map.
Implementation of the plan. As the lean manager, he will have to lead the implementation.
Ksenija Frelih , MBA
Overall, there are ten years of international experience in top Slovenian automotive companies such as Kolektor and Hidria, covering various industry fields, from electro industry and hydraulics to die-casting. A self-starter in the field of business development.
Certifications in IS0 9001, IATF 16949, FMEA, SPC, MSA, PPAP, APQP and internal auditing VDA 6.5, VDA 6.3 As a quality manager, I have aimed to ensure that the product or service an organization provides is fit for purpose, is consistent and meets both external and internal requirements. It includes legal compliance and customer expectations. As a quality manager, I had coordinated the activities required to meet these quality standards. The position required monitoring and advising on the quality management system’s performance, producing data, and reporting performance measures against set criteria. I had to liaise with other managers and staff throughout the organization to ensure that the quality management system functions appropriately. Where appropriate, I advised on changes and how to implement them and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards.
Since 2020 I am a freelance consultant in quality management, continuous improvement and business systematization.
Smart Factory Industry 4.0 Applications
A successful manufacturing company is one that can deliver the right product, at the right time and place and at the right cost. To succeed with this in tomorrow´s competitive environment, with its increased demand volatility and more challenging trends than ever, manufacturing companies must be agile. This requires a systematic and cross-functional analytic approached solution.
Would you like to familiarize yourself with the Meta Industry 4.0 solution to the comprehensive strategic goals to strengthen industrial manufacturing processes, to use the lowest possible amount of resources to achieve the highest possible output and efficiency from a given volume of resource productivity?
The main problem is that you have a limited amount of time to complete jobs and you have to maximize the output of an employee’s time spent on a job. This requires data, but not any data, but usable, reliable, accurate data. Without this, management wastes a lot of time each day. What data you want to make sense by taking it, you have to measure it in the shop floor, but if there is nothing to compare, the measurement won’t work. If your work orders are not planned with the right data, the result will never be great.
Starting with a properly planned work order with Meta solution, accurate KPI reports will be produced by transforming labor and material information into timely data. With analytical reports, you can understand what went wrong, determine what needs to change, and implement these changes. Meta smart solution collect all relevant data in real time to make best planning with AI analytic results like; prod order priorities, maximize capacities, closer to start date, find optimum employee numbers, default workstation priorities and schedule operations and resources.
Meta Solution challenge to the competitors with;
• Process Flow (Production, Quality, Maintenance) Digitalization; using industrial PC with unique I/O card, gathering all data from machine and employee integrated with quality and maintenance plans and its applications.
• Real-Time AI Process Optimization; using real time data from hardware, processed on cloud real time scheduling in order to make machine and employee optimization.
• Shop Floor Bottleneck Detection; in production line it needs to uninterrupted production that the one dependent to another machine. So if the bottleneck is detected real time with Meta hardware and inform the managers or enforce stop on line machine automatically.
• Portable Advance Smart IO Card; Meta I/O card is very small and easy to install any type of machine and can move any where near machine.
• Advanced Analytic Reports; Meta advanced KPI reports shows real time production process, timely processed OEE reports, employee reports can be analyzed by details.
About This Webinar
This webinar targets how Operational and Information technology can be used as one of the main benefits of Artificial Intelligence in the Internet of Things, with examples in the application of scheduling using Artificial Intelligence for complex production planning of in shop floor with outsourced jobs; and shows how to use this convergence with new generation digital solutions that are the basis of Industry 4.0.
For details, join the webinar to get to know Meta Smart Factory algorithms and innovative services. Find out how you can earn your business Meta Ind.4.0 capability with EU subvention funding opportunities in Slovenia.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
• Industry 4.0 and IoT Trends
• Higher efficiency and productivity with Meta Smart Factory
• Production Planning and Scheduling application
• Real good practice examples on industrial process improvements using IoT
• EU subvention funding opportunities in Slovenia
EU subvention precondition link: https://podjetniskisklad.si/sl/razpisi?view=tender&id=95 and summary is below;
• Region of implementation: cohesion region Eastern Slovenia (company headquarters / business unit / branch)
• Beneficiaries: micro, small, medium-sized enterprises with at least 5 employees
• Amount of funds: up to EUR 100,000 of funds (funds represent 60% of eligible costs)
• Application deadline: April 1, June 1, September 1, 2021
• Project duration: from the date of submission of the application (April) until 20 September 2022 at the latest
• Required documentation: Application form, Presentation plan, Financials, Authorization from FURS.
• Company requirements: It has the status of a micro, small or medium-sized enterprise and at least 5 employees on the day of application; It is organized as a company, sole proprietor or cooperative.